Maximum Ride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride

Welcome to my Maximum Ride Role-playing site! Don't forget to register, and PM me too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Damn, it's been a long time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexa

Alexa

Damn, it's been a long time Empty
PostSubject: Damn, it's been a long time   Damn, it's been a long time EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 7:22 pm

Wow...

It's really weird to come back to where everything started and take a look at what has become of it now. It's been 4 years since we all met, 4 very very long years. Sometimes, I wish we would have stayed close to one another and continued to talk. But there are times when I'm glad we didn't. I personally wouldn't be where I am today. I wouldn't have made the friendships, been in the relationships, and many more things is I had continued on with this site.

But, now that I come back and look on our past, maybe it's time for us to have a reunion? That is if we can get in contact with the others and bring them back for a bit just to talk. Do I expect it to happen? No. Do I wish it to happen? Yeah, just to see where everyone is in their lives now.

So, send me a message if you see this Ally, Kris, or James. Lets talk and see who we've become over the time we've been gone from one another's lives Smile

~ Kylie
Back to top Go down

Damn, it's been a long time
Page 1 of 1