Maximum Ride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride

Welcome to my Maximum Ride Role-playing site! Don't forget to register, and PM me too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules (MUST READ)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ally
Admin
Ally

Rules (MUST READ) Empty
PostSubject: Rules (MUST READ)   Rules (MUST READ) EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:56 pm

Hello peoples! Today (the creation of this site) is September 17th 2011. Maybe this will be important one day.

Let me see... The Rules!
You MUST read these. Failure to follow rules will result in punishment, warnings first, then something as bad as a kick or ban from the site! We don't want that, so please, just follow the rules.

1. To role-play, you have to have at least THREE sentences in a post.

2. Be literate. This means no text talk, and please use correct spelling and grammar. Every once in a while is fine, we all mess up.
Ex. Bad Post:
"Hey wait up allrdy!" I called. "do u no that we cant be l8 2day? It's an important meeting," I reesoned. Max ran behind me and nudged my arm playfuly. "lighten up a bit, k?"
As you can see, that was annoying and difficult to read.
Ex Good Post
"Hey, wait up already!" I called. "Don't you know that we can't be late today? It's an important meeting," I reasoned. Max ran up from behind me and nugded my arm playfully. "Lighten up a bit, okay?" she asked.
Isn't that better? I thought so Smile

3. Do not double post, which means do not post twice in a row! There is an edit button! Use it!

4. Do not powerplay. You cannot control a different member's character, only yours.
Bad Ex.
I stared at the boy. Why would he do that? My eyes held a threatening glare. "I'm sorry!" he whimpered. My expression didn't change. He then fled running, screaming for his life.
Good example:
I stared at the boy. Why would he do that? My eyes held a threatening glare. I expected him to apologize, but even then I wouldn't be satisfied. Maybe I could scare him off, even.
There. Now you are sort of suggesting what the other member can make their character do, but they don't have to if they don't want to.

5. Be courteous to one another! Regardless of ranks, you should treat every single member in a respectful way. Treat others the way you want to be treated.

6. Keep everything at an appropriate level (that means PG). Take anything inappropriate to private messages and please don't curse - we'd prefer not to expose our members to vulgar language.

7. Do not spam, troll or flame. This includes cyber bullying. If you need to post twice, use the edit button.

8. We understand that at times life gets kind of hectic, but make an effort to be online! If you're never on, how will you get in on the fun of roleplaying?

9. Do not fight each other. If you feel the need to argue, please take it to private messages.

9. Multiple accounts are not allowed. If found with a double account, one of your accounts will be banned.

10. Do not try to find loop holes in the rules.

11. There is no excuse for breaking the Rules. Regardless of whether you had a rough day at school, or got into a fight, or are just not feeling too great, you should still abide by the Rules. If you feel you cannot be online without breaking the Rules, then do yourself a favor, as well as everyone else, and take a break.

Roleplay Related

1. At the current time, (this may be updated) the maximum number of characters you may have are 5 mutations (Kids like Maximum Ride), 1 scientist, and 1 Eraser. Please, please please do not forget to have scientists and erasers, because what will be the fun then?

2. YOU MAY NOT at any time, unless appointed by me, (Ally) Roleplay any characters from the story. When more members are gained, then we may hold Canon elections. Canons are real characters that may be role-played as certain members on here, but do not unless appointed.

3. Please make sure your characters are Accepted by a admin or mod before roleplaying with them.

4. Use colors. There is a color button. Please. If you don't know already, some of the
Main colors are Red, Blue, Cyan, Yellow, Orange, green, Indigo, Violet, White, and many more.

5. Colors/signatures. For example, read my signature. Keep your characters organized here so we know who they are and what color you use for each. For example, I use always will use red for Ally Brinn, and always yellow for Maximum Ride. If you need help, ask. (Again, make sure your characters are accepted)

Thank you for your time. If you wish to make a character then read the rest of the Stickys. Especially the character templates. That's how you form your character.
Back to top Go down
https://maximumridechildren.rpg-board.net

Rules (MUST READ)
Page 1 of 1