Maximum Ride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride

Welcome to my Maximum Ride Role-playing site! Don't forget to register, and PM me too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Templates (MUST READ)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ally
Admin
Ally

Character Templates (MUST READ) Empty
PostSubject: Character Templates (MUST READ)   Character Templates (MUST READ) EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:57 pm

Okay, here's how to create your character. First, fill this form out according to your characters:
(write in complete sentences!)
Maximum Ride kids
Spoiler:

Scientist
Spoiler:

Eraser
Spoiler:

Then click create a topic , called My characters. (needs approval) and I will get to them ASAP! Keep checking back on the site! Kthxbai

Last edited by Ally on Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://maximumridechildren.rpg-board.net
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates (MUST READ)   Character Templates (MUST READ) EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:59 pm

Maximum Ride Kid:
Annabelle Parks
Female
14, November 11 1996
Had Real Parents
I have been running from the erasers for 7 year, but somehow they keep finding me. Lets just say I travel alot, and have meet many other's that are like us within those 7 years. But most of them have been recaptured. In the past week, while I was on the run, I saw a sign up sheet for Max's new camp and desided to join. I'm sure Max will help keep me safe.
I am different from most people that are like us. I have black hair, no big deal. But I have sea blue eyes. I have olive skin also, plus I'm 5'5". So besides my eyes, I'm not really someone to standout.
But then my personality comes in. That's where I'm way different. I love the outdoors, but hate to hike. I love to sim, but hate getting wet at some points. I love to sing and dance, but havent really performed before. I'm nice, but can be mean when needed to. I'll act inmature but am the most mature person I know. I'm reliable, but forgetful.
Sing, dance, fight, and be a leader.
Bow and Arrow.
Black with white specks.
First time at camp.

Last edited by Alexa on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates (MUST READ)   Character Templates (MUST READ) EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:04 pm

When you click rules and joining, look at the bottom of the page that says, "New Thread." Copy and paste your character and post her there. Once you do that, you ll be ready to go.
Back to top Go down
https://maximumridechildren.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Templates (MUST READ)   Character Templates (MUST READ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Templates (MUST READ)
Page 1 of 1