Maximum Ride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride

Welcome to my Maximum Ride Role-playing site! Don't forget to register, and PM me too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So close, yet so far [[open]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zephyr

Zephyr

So close, yet so far [[open]] Empty
PostSubject: So close, yet so far [[open]]   So close, yet so far [[open]] EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:20 pm

So close, yet so far [[open]] Ellen-ellen-page-1336480-400-600
a r i x o | |  d e n z

Arixo flew through the skies. She was being chased, and they were right behind her. She didn't dare look over her shoulder, because she knew they would easily overpower her. That's the reason she didn't fight. Well, in truth, she already did fight. That's the reason her pants were torn and ripped in places, her face was covered in scratches, and a large cut on her left arm. Arixo knew something else, though. Boy did she know. She knew that Camp Ride was only about eighteen miles away. If only she could go a little more further. . .

Then suddenly, two of them caught up to her and pounced of her wings. With a yelp, Arixo found herself falling. How hard is an impact from 35 feet high up in the air? [b]Hard.[b] With a very loud thud, Arixo made contact with the ground. Thank goodness the two who made her fall in the first place, gave her a barely cushioned impact. Scrambling to get up on her feet, the others were landing in front of her. Arixo was surrounded. The Erasers had caught up to her. No way. There was no way she is going back to the School when she is so close to freedom. Glaring daggers of ice at them, Arixo took out her AMT Skipper pistol and aimed it at the Erasers who were closest to her. "Let's dance," was the only thing she muttered before opening fire.  
Back to top Go down
Pip

Pip

PostSubject: Re: So close, yet so far [[open]]   So close, yet so far [[open]] EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:32 pm

Finnaly, I had escaped. I was doing a mixture of running, jumping, and flying, trying to avoid the erasers. I found a girl on her way some were. She looked as if she needed help, as the erasers would soon overpower without help. "Hey!" I shouted, flying/running over."We,er, I can help!"I said involiteraly. Olivie, this is not the time...I said to myself. It wasn't the time for her to take over my body when a girl was in need of our help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fullmetalalchemist.forumotion.org
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: So close, yet so far [[open]]   So close, yet so far [[open]] EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:46 pm

a r i x o | |  d e n z

Arixo saw a guy, evidently a guy who was also a bird-kid like her, come over. When she heard him ask how he could help, Arixo instantly replied, "The best thing you can do is to knock out, or even kill if you can, as many Erasers as you can!" She then turned around to shoot the Eraser that tried to sneak up behind her. Then she punched another square on the face and kicked another in a gut. Arixo was on a roll. She enjoyed fighting, but it was a good thing that the guy came to help. If not, she would surely have been overpowered.  
Back to top Go down
Pip

Pip

PostSubject: Re: So close, yet so far [[open]]   So close, yet so far [[open]] EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:53 pm

The girl had a gun, unlike me who was armed with nothing. I had just escaped the school, and was trying to find a safe place to live. Anyway, I shook my head. "Uh, yea, sure." I say. An eraser comes up behind me, and I face kick him. Inside, I hear Olivie say,Sence when have you been able to face kick? Were did you learn? This is the first time we've been out of that place.I don't have time to awnser her because another Eraser has come up on me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fullmetalalchemist.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So close, yet so far [[open]]   So close, yet so far [[open]] Empty

Back to top Go down

So close, yet so far [[open]]
Page 1 of 1