Maximum Ride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride

Welcome to my Maximum Ride Role-playing site! Don't forget to register, and PM me too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A beginning to an End. {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eve

Eve

A beginning to an End. {Open} Empty
PostSubject: A beginning to an End. {Open}   A beginning to an End. {Open} EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:25 am

Winter fell down the slope rolling her body hit a rock and she stopped tired. Yet the pain had not registered to her brain yet, her body did not scream for her to stop. Blood ran down both her legs as she stood and in her back left shoulder blade a old bullet hole bleed like crazy. Her eyes were focused though when her body was as damaged as a body can get without dying. Her feet shuffled forward as rain pelted down in the night. The sky was pitch black and it was yet again a no moon type of night. Thunder rumbled in the distance and she saw a strike of lightning hit a tree. Yet she continued walking through the forest, not calling for help because her voice was useless in a empty forest. Her vision wavered for a moment and she slumped against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: A beginning to an End. {Open}   A beginning to an End. {Open} EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:29 pm

(Sorry, I forgot to post)

I headed out of my cabin quietly and walked to the forest. I couldn't sleep; the thunder had waken me up. I loved storms, but why couldn't they be in the day instead of night, and actually let me sleep? Eh, that's science-y stuff. Heck if I know. As the forest was lit up every few seconds from lightning, I could make out a figure slump against a tree. I was suddenly crouched into a fighting position, being controlled by my instincts. It could be an eraser or an avian hybrid. Deciding to take a risk, I figured if it was an Eraser, I could beat it easily. But this may be a kid who might need my help. "Hey!" I called, jogging over as rain poured down on me.
Back to top Go down
https://maximumridechildren.rpg-board.net
Eve

Eve

PostSubject: Re: A beginning to an End. {Open}   A beginning to an End. {Open} EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:26 am

She raised her head. Her face looked feral and her eyes looked wild. Winter then noticed it was someone younger then her. Her legs straightened slightly and she tried to stand and fighting position just in case. But she stumbled and fell forward her face hitting the ground and she went unconscious. In her mind she was thinking of how she was about to be captured and placed back in a arena to test her fighting skills. The scientists fought her against many new experiments. Wanting them to kill her.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: A beginning to an End. {Open}   A beginning to an End. {Open} EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:52 am

The girl fell and didn't look concious. I then realized that I had no way to help her. I wasn't incredibly strong like Max or Fang. "Uhh...hello?" I asked, not expecting a reply. She looked a little bit older than me, and she looked a mess.
Back to top Go down
Eve

Eve

PostSubject: Re: A beginning to an End. {Open}   A beginning to an End. {Open} EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:47 am

She wanted to groan out a reply, some how she was there but she could not move her dark lips or even speak a word. But she could most defiantly hear. Winter's fingers twitched but that was all the movement she could muster up. They had sent everything at her... she remembered how the mutations clawed at her and bit her in multiple places that have long healed over quickly. She was the latest attention of avian-human breed. New and improved but a bit overly confident if she would say herself.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: A beginning to an End. {Open}   A beginning to an End. {Open} EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:18 pm

"Hello?" I asked again. I sounded pretty stupid, but hey, panicking brings the worst out of me. And I was panicking. I thought quickly what to do. Leaving her was definetly off the list. I had to bring her back someway...or I could wake her up. "Uhmm...wake up...?" i tried. I shook her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Eve

Eve

PostSubject: Re: A beginning to an End. {Open}   A beginning to an End. {Open} EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:55 am

She groaned as she felt fingers on her skin and her wings lifted slightly and began to curl into themselves. Her eyes snapped open and she literally snarled at the girl that was shaking her. Her leg came up quickly and it kicked out at the girl, hitting her in the groan area. She pushed herself back away from the girls grip, her hands came up in balled fists and her eyes were narrowed. Her body looked tensed and she was ready to fight, but the sudden instinct that took over was beginning to fade and her weakness was beginning to come back.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: A beginning to an End. {Open}   A beginning to an End. {Open} EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:29 pm

"Ow!" I cried as I tumbled backwards. What did she think she was doing, kicking me!? I was trying to help her! Though my ankle, which was probably twisted, was in splitting pain, I stood up crookedly. "What do you think your doing!?" I growled.

Sorry, I totally forgot about this thread.
Back to top Go down
Eve

Eve

PostSubject: Re: A beginning to an End. {Open}   A beginning to an End. {Open} EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:30 pm

Your fine Ally.

Winter felt as if she were pushed backwards and she landed on the ground with a plop. Her legs could no longer support her. "I'm sorry but if you are here to help... please help me." her voice came out as a small rasp.
Back to top Go down
Ally
Admin
Ally

PostSubject: Re: A beginning to an End. {Open}   A beginning to an End. {Open} EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:43 pm

"Alright," I growl. I raise an eyebrow and actually question if I should, since the girl kicked me. I slowly unfold my wings. Each feather slowly stretches and it feels great. I stop and frown. Wait, how do I help her? I can't really fly her back to camp, I stop and think.
Back to top Go down
Eve

Eve

PostSubject: Re: A beginning to an End. {Open}   A beginning to an End. {Open} EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:12 pm

She stayed propped up against the tree and her eyes snapped open, feline like and watching the other bird-girl. "Well?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A beginning to an End. {Open}   A beginning to an End. {Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

A beginning to an End. {Open}
Page 1 of 1