Maximum Ride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride

Welcome to my Maximum Ride Role-playing site! Don't forget to register, and PM me too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexa

Alexa

Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:38 pm

He goes into a kick, I grab him and use his momemtum to swing around an kick him in the back.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:43 pm

"Ughhhh,"I moan."I think that one bruised my spinal cord,"I say.I drop down to one knee."That one really hurt."
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:45 pm

I run up and neel down beside him."Oh god. I'm so sorry, I didnt mean to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:49 pm

"It's okay."I look up at her.After debating it,I lean in and give her a quick kiss.I get up,grabbing my back,and slowly start to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:53 pm

He leans in and gives me a quick kiss before getting up and starting to walk away. I sit there for a momment and then get up and call after him."Wait! Let me at least hepl you," I call as I run to him. I take hi arm and put it over my shoulders. I take my other arm and put it around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:57 pm

I raise my eyebrows."Uhhh.....thanks,"I say surprised.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:00 am

"Your welcome," I say looking at him."You're sure your okay? You seem pretty banged up," I say as we start walking.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:05 am

"Yeah,I'm fine.My back just hurts a little."I look at her."Your beautiful,"I say.I clamp my mouth shut.Oh my god,oh my god.Did I just say that out loud.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:11 am

I stair at him thinking,God why does he have to be so just like Zach. I smile and give a little giggle."Thanks." I look down remembering when my best friend, Zach, would say that, and I feel my eye's start to tear up.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:17 am

"Hey,what's wrong?"I stop walking and look at her.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:20 am

"Nothing," I say back, but I know he isnt going to believe me. And that's when I notice tear's running down my cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:25 am

"Hey,come on,you can tell me."I use my thumb to wipe up her tears
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:29 am

I stair up at him and stair up into his eye's."It's nothing," I say as I start to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:33 am

As I watch her walk away,I think about leaving,cause there isn't really any reason to stay.But I go up to her and say,"If you don't want to talk about it,that's fine."
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:36 am

I turn around crying. Intantly I hug him and start crying even more. I think to myself,God Anna, stop it and pull yourself together.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:42 am

I hug her back."It's okay,it's okay,"I say softly.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:46 am

I let go of him and say,"I am so sorry." I start to runaway after that.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:59 am

I start to run after her."Wait!Stop!"I catch up to her and stop her."What was that about?Why did you run away like that?"
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:04 am

I look up to him and start to explain."It's just... you remind me so much of my friend. He would always say I'm beautiful and you look like him. I just miss him... he died in my arm's about 2 weeks ago... and when I realized it wasnt him I was hugging, instead it was you, I ran. I couldnt handlle the pain of seeing you..."
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:09 am

"It's okay."I look down at her.I think about kissing her,but decide that might just hurt her more.So instead I just look away.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:16 am

"Thanks," I say."I should go." I turn around and start to run. I let out my wings and fly high above the trees. What Dylan doesn't realize is that I make a u-turn and land in the tree we where standing under just a minute ago. I sit there just watching him.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:55 pm

I stand there and watch her as she leaves."God,why do I always mess everything up!,"I yell.I let myself fall onto my back onto the grass.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:10 pm

I sit there, stairing at him falling back onto the grass. I sit there for a while after that, watching him and leting a few tears escape my eye's and role down my cheek's. And that's when I feel it. Something go into the back of my leg. Let out a quick scream and then fall to the ground below me.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:15 pm

I hear a scream."What the-"I say as I turn around.I see an Eraser behind Anna.Then I see her on the ground.I run over and punch the Eraser square in the face.He recovers and knocks my legs from under me.I fall to the ground with a painful thump.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:20 pm

I look up to see Dylan fighting the eraser. He gives the eraser a good punch but it recovers quickly and knocks his leg out from under him. I can tell he lands on the ground with a painful thump."Dylan, run. Go, now." I say to him. He doesn't need to get hurt because of me."I can handle him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next