Maximum Ride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride

Welcome to my Maximum Ride Role-playing site! Don't forget to register, and PM me too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:26 pm

"No,I got him."I get up and punch him in the chest.He falls to the ground.I bring my foot up and stomp on his neck.Once I am satisfied that he is dead,I kneel next to Anna."Are you okay,"I ask her worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:30 pm

I look to him after I see he has killed the eraser."Ya, i'll be fine," I say as I get but once I do, I fall right back to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:33 pm

"Oh,god."I pick her up."Just hold onto me,okay?"I do an up and away.I start flying to my cabin.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:38 pm

He pick's me up and tell's me to hold on to him. So, I do. I wrap my arms around his neck and he does a up and away. I squeeze on tighter, fearing that I might fall. I think to myself, Oh god, I hope we get there soon.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:43 pm

I feel her squeeze tighter."Umm,can you loosen your grip a little bit,your kinda choking me,"I said,coughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:47 pm

I look to him and quickly loosen my grip."Oh. I'm so sorry." I go back to resting my head on his shoulder, trying to hide the fact that I am turning red with embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:51 pm

"It's okay."I try to hide that I like having her this close to me.I land in front of my cabin."Wait here,okay."I go in my cabin and come out with my first aid kit."Now,where does it hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:55 pm

He lands in front of a cabin and runs inside. It must be the older boys cabin. He come's back outside with a firt aid kit and asks me where it hurts."The back of my leg," I say, turning it so he can see the gash in it. It's a few inches deep and about 3 inches long.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:58 pm

I see the gash."This might hurt a little bit"I start to clean the gash.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:02 pm

I wince in pain as he cleans the gash. I look down to see that my wound is clean but it is pretty bad. I look up to Dylan and give him a smile that, hopefully, he didnt see.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:05 pm

I see her smile at me.I look at her and smile back."There,all done,"I say without taking my eyes off of her.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:09 pm

Oh, god. He saw me smile at him. What do I do, what do I do!, I think to myself. "Thanks," I say as I try to get up. Once I finally do I try to take a step, but I end up back on the ground in a bit on pain.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:11 pm

I see her try to get up,but fall back on the ground."You ok?"
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:15 pm

"Ya, I'm fine . It's just I cant really walk that well." I respond, looking at him and not moving my eye's from him.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:21 pm

"Well,here,let me help you,"I say,keeping my eyes on her.I wrap her arm around my shoulders and wrap my other arm around her waist.I help her stand up.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:25 pm

"Thanks," I say, happy just to be close to him. I turn to him and kiss his cheek. I turn my head so that I was looking down at my feet as we walked a bit.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:29 pm

I feel my face turn red."No problem,"I say."So,your friend Zach,was he your.....were you two,like,together,"I ask,hoping I am not being nosy.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:36 pm

I look at him then looked back at my feet."We where, for a bit. He was my best friend. He would protect me when I was hurt and I would do the same for him." I have to stop for a few second to let the visions of him go by."He was the one who got us out of the school. I told him right before he died that I would do anything so he wouldn't. He was the main target. He had the flashdrive......And I failed. I let him die in my arms." I stop and just stand there remembering the dreadful night.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:39 pm

"I....I am sorry I asked."I looked ahead,trying to fight off two feelings,one guilt for hurting her,and the other jealously.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:43 pm

I looked back to Dylan and said,"It's okay. You didnt know." I looked back down and started walking again."How where you suppose to know anyway."
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:45 pm

I shrug my shoulders."I never said I did.I was just saying that I was sorry."
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:51 pm

I look to him,"Why are you sorry? It wasn't your fault." I looked a head of me and saw it. I gasped a little. It was a little patch of red tulips in the middle of no where."Can we go there for a bit," I ask pointing at the patch of flowers.
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:53 pm

"Sure,if you wanna."I help her walk over there.
Back to top Go down
Alexa

Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:57 pm

He helps me walk over there and I lay down right in the middle of the patch. I start to giggle with excitment. Then I do the unthinkable, I start to sing again. I start to sing:

All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places
Worn out faces

Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere
Going nowhere

Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression
No expression

Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow
No tomorrow
No tomorrow

And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which Im dying
Are the best Ive ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
Its a very very
Mad world
Mad world

Children waiting for the day they feel good
Happy birthday
Happy birthday

Made to feel the way that every child should
Sit down and listen
Sit down and listen

Went to school and I was very nervous
No one knew me
No one knew me

Hello teacher tell me whats my lesson
Look right through me
Look right through me

And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which Im dying
Are the best Ive ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
Its a very very
Mad world
Mad world
enlarged in your world
Mad world
Back to top Go down
Blazing Inferno

Blazing Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:00 pm

I smile when she starts singing.When she finishes,I clap and laugh."That was really good,"I say truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)   Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting For The First Time (Blazing Inferno)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next